Friday, July 7, 2017

Cool article about the effect of adjustments on migraines.  




If you know someone who suffers from migraines, chiropractic is the obvious best solution.

Call today 781-273-0099

Dr. Jean-Marc Slak, Burlington, MA

https://www.drslak.com/

Source:  Clinical Effectiveness of Osteopathic Treatment in Chronic Migraine: 3-Armed Randomized Controlled Trial Complementary Therapies in Medicine April 2015; Vol. 23; No. 2; pp. 149—156
Francesco Cerritelli, Liana Ginevri, Gabriella Messi, Emanuele Caprari, Marcello Di Vincenzo, Cinzia Renzetti, Vincenzo Cozzolino, Gina Barlafante, Nicoletta Foschi, Leandro Provincial.

This study was carried out in the Department of Neurology of Ancona’s United Hospitals, Ancona, Italy. This article has 54 references.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Dr. Jean-Marc! I can unequivocally attest to the research-based findings that consistent and regular adjustments do , in fact, reduce the number of migraine episodes, frequency and duration of attacks. I can confirm that in about 45-50 years, I am now prescription medication free! Thank you, Dr. Slak! I loved the post on "VITAL INFO." It just validates what I have experienced after almost 2 years with your care!

Unknown said...

Thanks Letitia! I am so happy that you aren't having migraines anymore and have been able to stop all meds. I love helping people just like you.