Monday, July 21, 2008

Caden Grows

New Baby Pictures!

Mom says: There was never a doubt in my mind that my baby would be adjusted within days of being born. Only 18 hours after his birth, Caden Patrick had his first adjustment! Only an hour and a half later, he had his breathing tube removed! I am still amazed at the miracles of chiropractic. Our situation proves that life can surprise you when you least expect it. I worked hard to take care of myself during my pregnancy and never suffered a day of morning sickness. However, baby Caden wanted to make his way into the world early, at 32 weeks. Although we had planned a natural home birth, we were blessed to be near one of the best hospitals in the world when I went into labor. Temporarily relocating to Boston from Atlanta has not been easy, but with the love and support from Dr. Linda and Jean Marc Slak has made the transition much easier. Our love for Caden grows more and more each day and we look forward to finally bringing him home!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great family picture! I am so proud of you all!

Kristen said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for y'all and glad every one is doing well. Keep me updated.